Makes 2 – 4 oz. Servings
|2 or 3 Hot Italian Sausages|
1/2 Sweet Onion
1/2 Green Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup of Tomato Paste
2/3 Cup Tomato Sauce
- Wash and peel onion. Chop into fine pieces.
- Wash, seed, and chop the green pepper into fine pieces
- Place the onions and green peppers into the microwave pressure cooker
- Pour in the tomato paste and tomato sauce and mix thoroughly with vegetables
- Toss in the hot Italian sausage
- Cook on high for 10 minutes then allow pressure to release naturally. If necessary, reseal pressure cooker and cook in additional 5 minute increments.